Thursday, October 1, 2020

Movie Release Being Pushed Forward To 2021!!!

Unfortunately with   Covid-19   still raging around the globe,  I have had to make the sad decision to push the new movie release forward into 2021.

The extra time is also taken so that I can make sure the movie will be absolutely purrfect,   as I am being guilty of being a perfectionist.  Because of that,  I have redone previous pieces of the movie as I was not so happy how I did things the first time.  I do not like to release my movies fast within a couple of days after finishing the long and exhausting film shooting.    This  virus pandemic  has been limiting me to work on things in my real life.

More  information  will be given out soon as possible but I do want to assure everyone that this  new movie  will get  released  here on this  website.

No comments:

Post a Comment