Tuesday, August 21, 2018

My New Computer!!!

I know that it has been pretty quiet for a while since the last Naughty Pixel Productions movie release in March.  I do have filmed a new movie a few months ago, but my current computer has been having difficulties lately with editing it.  My computer was no longer able to do this as it should, it's nine years old so I have decided to save up money from mostly my dj-ing in  Second life ™  to buy a new and much better computer.  Received today: MSI Nightblade 3 7RB-045EU - Gaming Desktop. I do plan on upgrading this computer someday soon, mainly the System Memory and adding in a SSD.  Compared to my current old computer, this one is sure going to be a huge improvement for my use.  Can't wait to be inworld tonight on this!!!




My old computer | OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 64-bit*,  CPU: Pentium(R) Dual-Core E5200 2.50GHz,  System Memory: 4 GB DDR2,  Video Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 610  1 GB*
   * Originally in 2009, it was having Windows Vista 64-bit as Operating System  and  it had a different video card, a NVIDIA GT 120  512 MB  that I replaced with the NVIDIA GT 610  1 GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment