Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Lesbian Babysitters:  Officially Cancelled!!!

Another sad cancellation has to happen to the Lesbian Babysitters series as the casting for episode 7 is not going to be working out.  Promised this to an actress to join in the continuation after episode 4 but scheduling times has been difficult to set up.  And this is now taking too long to be able to do this episode.  This also means that there won't be a final episode 8 that was in my plans.  I really do not prefer to do this but it is time to once again move on to something new.  This year I want to make my first Halloween movie so it gets the priority. A movie that was done earlier this year will get a release soon before the Halloween movie.  Be ready to stay tuned for watching this movie as I do plan on some special visual effects in it..

No comments:

Post a Comment