Saturday, December 1, 2012

Campus Life:  Officially Cancelled!!!

The previous released movie     Campus Life: Naughty Sorority Girls     mentioned at the end that there will be a second part but unfortunately it has been horrible to get the same cast involved together for the filming schedule.  Many re-schedulings had to be made up to the point I wanted to just move on forward, as the year almost ends.  In another project I had planned an actor was pretty much too impatient waiting for his naughty scenes and left the set telling me he had to leave.  He never logged off and a couple hours later I see that he was still online. This was unacceptable for me cause I had to disappoint the actress and his actions resulted in having him fired from the  Naughty Pixel Productions  studio immediately.   Making movies do require much time and everyone's time is important.  As he was involved in this movie, it has to be officially cancelled as it is not possible to replace him.  New movie projects will start in the new year, with probably later on a series of Lesbian Babysitters. So, stay tuned for more soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment